HOW WE REACHED OUR DREAM
The farm was bought in 2002 by two wine lovers with a dream. A combination of good quality grapes, much patience and a love of champagne set the stage for Domaine des Dieux to officially become the first producer of MCC in the Hemel en Aarde region. The dream had become a reality.
- Our maiden Claudia Brut MCC - released to the public in 2010, after 3 and a half years on the lees and a year on cork.
- Followed by our Rose of Sharon Brut Rose MCC in 2007, which was released to the public in 2011, after 3 and a half years on the lees and a year on cork.
- Sauvignon Blanc, made in 2007 and released in September 2008 to the public
- Chardonnay, made in 2008 and released in August 2009 to the public
- Pinot Noir, made in 2009 and released in January 2011 to the public
- Syrah/Mourvedre blend, made in 2009 and released in April 2011 to the public
Domaine des Dieux produces a small range of award winning, premium quality wines. These wines are produced with the same fundamentals as the great French and European wines thus we encourage all our wines to be cellar aged, in order for them to reach their full potential.
If you have great taste, and just know these wines are for you, then place an order online, to be delivered directly to your door. Alternatively you can pick up a bottle from one of our stockists nearest to you.